Monday, May 16, 2016

The Importance of Committing to a Routine


Within the intentional confines of a routine exists boundless opportunities.

The nuances learned each day, compounded over months, years, and decades, creates meaningful progress.

One of the best writers in the world, Seth Godin, writes a blog entry every single day. The action of daily writing for 30 years is what has molded Seth Godin into a world-class writer.    

I go through the same process every day in my trading. I know if I commit to doing the difficult little things every day for the rest of my life, I will carve out a distinct advantage for myself and my investors.     

My daily process allows me to navigate the constantly changing markets. My risk management systems keeps me in the game so I can get a shot at being around for decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment