Monday, February 22, 2016

Price is King

I come from the mindset of “here and now.” The question I ask myself is, “what is the price doing at this very moment?” I never put my money on a prediction, I plainly react to price action.


Generalized philosophy: If price starts to have meaningful movement, I will bet on that movement and assume it will continue in that direction until it no longer does.  


If one could predict exactly how markets would move, it still wouldn't guarantee success. Without a specific strategy encompassing timeframe(s), entries, exits, position sizing and risk management, the chances of winning in markets are slim.       
 

  • The 2 most important things are position sizing and risk management.  
  • The very least important thing is the entry. Successful trading can exist with many different entry points.

No comments:

Post a Comment